· Assure the fulfillment to local, federal and international laws and regulations applicable in Environmental, Health and Safety matters.
· Technical responsibility for introducing, upholding, and developing aspects of environmental management to be implemented locally based on their own assessments and in consultation with Siemens EHS requiriments.
· Being the contact person in the local unit for all topics relating to industrial environmental protection and for the authorities
· Coordinating site officers in connection with environmental protection (where necessary)
· Leading the local unit’s environmental audit program as a technical expert
· Collecting, assessing, and reporting environmental data according to core corporate requirements
· Lead cross functional teams to achieve Environmental goals and objectives.
· Use of MS Office programs including outlook, word, excel and powerpoint
· Individual must be self-directed with the ability to work with limited supervision
· Must have strong verbal and written skills.
· Ensures that applicable statutory requirements are identified and accorded to.
· Contributes to analyzing stakeholder Environmental requirements.
· Ensures implementation of Environmental risk management in processes, projects and products.
· Stay on top of sustainability technologies
· Develop sustainability strategies for the site with other departments
· Follow up Corporate Environmental Targets, sets & improve internal Environmental Targets
· Applies and verifies implementation of ISO 14001 principles and requirements.
· Enables translation into processes, practices and action.
· Supports others in the use of EHS regulations, instructions, practices and processes.
· Knows the mutual dependency (Input / Output) of MS elements and corresponding EHS processes
· Uses and contributes to MS documentation.
· Has deep knowledge about applicable requirements and regulations in a broad range of Environmental topic areas.
· Understands their implication for business and advises the organization in meeting requirements timely and effectively.
· Knows when and which EHS experts need to be called in.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time