For nearly 170 years, ground-breaking technologies, and business models built upon these technologies, have been the cornerstone of our success – innovations that, by their very nature, do not simply offer new ideas but set new market standards for products, solutions, and services.
Innovations are what allowed our company to expand from a start-up in a Berlin courtyard to a leading-edge global enterprise, and innovations are the ingredients of a successful future – for our company, for our customers, and for society.
Technology (T), as Siemens’ central research and development arm, has a critical role to play here. Under the leadership of the Chief Technology Officer and in partnership with the operating units, T develops Siemens’ technology and innovation strategy, builds and industrializes basic technologies, promotes business perfection through consulting and engineering services, and protects the company’s intellectual property. Technology is both a creative driver of disruptive innovations and a partner to the Siemens businesses, offering them high quality research, development, and consulting services.
About our Group: The Autonomous Systems and Control team in India works on building the next generation of technologies for autonomous systems. We are looking for talented, highly motivated researchers to develop autonomous system capabilities for Siemens’ including self-driving cars, drones and other autonomous systems.
Change the future with us
• Build full stack software for autonomous systems
• Apply cutting-edge techniques from deep learning, machine vision and sensor fusion to tackle complex AV challenges
What you need to make real what matters.
• Ph.D. or Masters in Computer Science
• Proficient with Linux and writing testable code in C++/Python
• Strong in data structures and algorithms
• Software tools (git; CI/CD)
• Excellent analytical, communication, and written skills
• Prior hands-on experience in large scale software development
• Knowledge of Robot Operating System (ROS)
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation
• An opportunity to shape the future of autonomous systems
• World-class researchers and engineers as team members
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers