Bangalore | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us · Key accountabilities: Creation of manufacturing building blocks · Continuous product Improvement actions to optimize the cost & through put time · Support procurement on vendor development & localization · Support to the Project/ Operation team for preparation/ modification of all the manufacturing documents based on the changes done as per customer requirements, reviews of design changes on the standard product & it’s impact analysis & feedback to the team.
· Support Project & Operation team for establishing and managing the Initial assembly program, the list and content of the workstations, the Master Production Schedule, the Fabrication Scheduling Strategies, the First Product Schedule and the Material Delivery Strategies· Optimizing the manufacturing strategy in accordance with the business objectives
- To Engineering: Co-ordinating and ensuring Design for Manufacturing and provides input for installation level
- To Procurement: Co-ordinating the Manufacturing support for the logistical aspects of supply. Ensure definition, review and approval of manufacturing relevant deliverables required from suppliers
- To Change Management: Ensure implementation of changes and report on changes following the Procedure. Contribute to the Change Management, if required.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience of 5-7 years in Industrial Engineering/Manufacturing Engineering/ Methods in Automotive Industry (preferably in Rail Vehicle Manufacturing Industry), along with degree in Engineering. Additionally, should have experience in People Management/ Team Management
- Hands on Experience with Catia/ Pro E/ Auto CAD
- Proven track record of working in a matrix organization and experience in working with multiple stakeholders
- Good knowledge of SAP will be a plus
- Basic Knowledge of Tooling design is preferable
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time