Your new role – Strategic Analytics Lead (f/m/d) – Simulytic
Passion for making autonomous vehicles a reality and saving lives with your technical savviness? Craving the challenge and pace of a startup environment and want to make big impact?
Join us, you can really have it all!
This is not a job, but an opportunity to join a movement. Fueled by disruptive advancement in new technologies the mobility space is transforming faster than ever! However, with 1.35 million casualties on roads around the world every year, difficult questions regarding safety and efficiency need to be asked and addressed. At Simulytic, we are striving to make autonomous mobility a reality, by analyzing the safety and impact of autonomous vehicles for a safer tomorrow! Join the team for an opportunity to deploy your energy, curiosity, technical training or industry know-how to create massive change, discover new ways to reduce the complexity of the world’s most promising transportation tech and accelerate the deployment of live saving autonomous vehicles.
How will you help change the future with us? This is your role;
Analytics is at the heart of offering. Our Analytics Team will work directly on the project outcomes that will enable our customers to offer new autonomous vehicle products or even define C-level portfolio strategies. The vital, high visibility Strategic Analytics Lead will drive value creation for Insurance and Autonomous Vehicle customers and identify innovative opportunities to extend and automate the Simulytic offerings aimed at accelerating the deployment of autonomous vehicles.
- Define and implement the strategic vision for our data analytics offering, ensuring we deliver maximum value to customers across the autonomy ecosystem
- Support the sales process in external customer engagements and proactively convert data, metrics and insights into customer added value
- Drive the pulse and culture of the analytics team by hiring, developing, and retaining the top Analytics talent
- Work in lock step with the Analytics Lead and VP of Engineering to implement the day to day analytical methods and new data driven approaches
- Contribute to the strategic activities of the team as the leading voice for translating customer requirements into concrete action items for data analysis team
- Learn, explore, create and drive analytics initiatives from inception to implementation.
The skills you’ll bring to move the Autonomous Vehicle world forward.
- Excellent analytical skills, with demonstrated ability to dive deep technically
- 3+ years of demonstrated people management experience, serving as a thought leader and developing junior team members or similar
- Advanced degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Economics or a similar quantitative field
- Strong strategy development skills, with the ability to independently take complex, ambiguous subjects, craft a plan of action to evaluate risks and opportunities and covert them into sound proposals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - can professionally explain complex data topics and ideas in a clear and concise manner to customers and investors
- Structured thinking to easily break down complex problems and propose alternative solutions
- Basic technical understanding of statistical methods and modern cloud, big data and analytics technologies
- The mindset and ability to proactively assess data in order to seek new customer insights
- Fluency in English; German and any other language would add to the cultural fabric of our team
- Domain knowledge in ADAS / autonomous driving or Insurance would be an additional bonus
- Experience with generating insights based on simulation outcomes is not required, but makes your profile even more enticing
What we offer you
- Dynamic, unbureaucratic environment within a global focused technology powerhouse and leading voice of the ‘New Normal’ focusing on outcomes.
- International team laying a foundation for a first of its kind business venture within Siemens
- Founding team with proven track record of success in corporate innovation leadership, simulation technology and autonomous mobility
- Quarterly team bonding events and annual offsites to nurture our culture and foster networking
- Employee development reimbursement budget annually
- Flexible location requirements with competitive compensation packages and Siemens benefits plans
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
https://new.siemens.com/ - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time