Mode of Employment: Limited; Full time only
Your extra treasure of experience.
Our interns have ideas, make things happen, and get involved – from the very first day. Be part of a team numbering more than 370,000 talented people who are dedicated to tacking the most important challenges. What will the world look like in 20 years in terms of electrification, automation, and digitalization? Let’s find out together! You might want to turn established thinking on its head in the search for solutions. When you join our team, we give you the freedom to do so. You will also have all the benefits of a company with an excellent international network. What are you waiting for? Shape your future with us.
The human factor in Cybersecurity
Cybersecurity is not only an area of technology. It is also about processes and people. The mission of our research group at Siemens Technology
is to enable the Siemens businesses in all three dimensions to improve cybersecurity of products, solutions, and services offered to their customers.
Regarding the enablement of people, we conduct workshops, conferences, and trainings to increase cybersecurity awareness, to share the necessary know-how and competencies,
and to facilitate community buliding within the company.
What part will you play?
- Contribute to our goal to spread cybersecurity awareness and know-how among Siemens employees
- Support our research group in offering and rolling out virtual and on-site events, such as workshops, conferences, and trainings
- Help organizers and trainers to schedule events, handle registrations and cancelations, invite participants and answer their questions
- Plan and prepare the event infrastructure (virtual environment or rooms on-site)
- Conduct post-event activities like evaluating participant feedback and issuing certificates
- Assist trainers with the maintenance of training contents and material
- Come up with suggestions how to improve our event management workflows and tooling
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You have strong coordination skills and like to plan and organize events
- You are proficient in Microsoft 365 applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- You preferably have programming skills in Visual Basic for Applications
- You have a good command of both written and spoken English and German
- You are flexible and enjoy working in a team
- You complete assigned tasks independently and conscientiously
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time