Mission of Function?
- With the high local sourcing ability as well as the support from global partners to achieve the competitive cost level and stable supply chain (availability and quality).
- Leading the cross functional team sourcing the right material and define/ implement the material sourcing strategy of SNC to fulfil SNC growing demands.
What are my responsibilities?
- Drive supplier selection, qualification, management, evaluation and development with cross functions.
- Lead to generate and implement the responsible commodity and supplier strategy of SNC, align with Siemens HQ commodity strategy, to assure stable supply chain.
- Market analysis and judgment on purchasing strategies.
- Commercial terms negotiation to optimize SNC benefits.
- Drive material localization and second source development and introduction to optimize supplier base.
- Supplier contract management.
- As project interface to support reach project target from procurement function.
- Support R&D for components selection during the designing period. Secure the material availability for the new components of new projects before mass production.
- Coordinate and support on material delivery, quality and engineering topic between SNC and suppliers.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or above, at least 5 years working experience in procurement function for mechanical parts is required.
- Familiar with supply chain knowledge and purchasing process.
- Good problem solving, project management and execution
- Excellent English and communication ability, experience of cross functional team and cross culture is preferred
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time