If you really want to make a difference – make it with us.
How do you shape the future through Smart Infrastructure? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented undergraduates with the ambition to join projects that are changing Electrical Products for the better.
For Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou (苏州西门子电器有限公司), we are looking for a Jr. Order Processer (初级订单处理员).
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
1. Make sure daily incoming order is clean and clear, including prioritization, pre order, etc. Deal with special and important transaction for delivery or billing operation;
2. Release orders to planners in a daily basis; make the confirmation date to customer via EDI/ Email based on SEAL’s standard delivery time/ customer request date;
3. Monitor and track sales order status to ensure on time delivery from customer;
4. Acting as interface among BU/ Distributor/ Internal customers in SEAL for sales order, forecast and related logistic issues;
5. Sales forecast collection for material and production planning;
6. Support for new project initial, internal process optimization and other projects;
7. Control inventory level to ensure no dead stock and slow moving stock;
8. Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
1. Bachelor’s degree, major not limited;
2. Good communication skills;
3. Good command of office software, such as Excel, Word, PPT;
4. Good learning agility and proactive;
5. Good team player;
6. Fluent English both in oral and written;
7. Internship experience of order processing is preferred.
If you are interested, please just apply for the position. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees, and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time