If you really want to make a difference – make it with us.
How do you shape the future through Smart Infrastructure? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented undergraduates with the ambition to join projects that are changing Electrical Products for the better.
For Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou (苏州西门子电器有限公司), we are looking for a Jr. Planner and Purchaser (初级计划采购员).
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
1. Release production orders to workshop based on customer orders and stock situation to ensure on-time delivery to customer;
2. Release purchase orders to supplier based on demand and stock to ensure smooth production without missing parts;
3. Monitor and track purchase order status to ensure on time delivery from supplier;
4. Control inventory level to ensure no dead stock and slow moving stock;
5. Maintain and update master data in SAP system to ensure good data quality in system;
6. Support other related division on special topics such as quality problem;
7. Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
1. Bachelor’s degree, major not limited;
2. Good communication skills;
3. Good command of office software, such as Excel, Word, PPT;
4. Good learning agility and proactive;
5. Good team player;
6. Fluent English both in oral and written;
7. Internship experience of purchasing is preferred.
If you are interested, please just apply for the position. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees, and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time