Siemens Financial Service (SFS), Inc. is part of Siemens AG and is a leading project and asset-based financing provider worldwide. We are looking for a Loan Syndication and Servicing Analyst for our Iselin, NJ location.
Are you up for the challenge?
You will report to the Head of Loan Operations Americas and manage the daily servicing of the $12B portfolios explicitly related to the Par Lending, Bilateral, and Direct/Lead agent loans. You will also ensure the accurate handling of the daily servicing associated with the syndicated loan portfolio to include but not limited to closing and booking of primary and secondary trading activity, subsequent funding requests, loan re-pricings and rate setting and principal repayments.
- Investigate and analyze Loan IQ WIP activity to ensure timely and accurate resolution of open suspense and past due items.
- Manage portfolio exceptions and past due items to provide resolution status and timeline to the loan servicing manager.
- Collaborate closely with external lead agent banks and Business Units to ensure the accurate management and reporting of portfolio activity.
- Displays a high level of independent critical thinking in successfully resolving high-impact, semi-complex, and cross-functional problems.
- Responsible for the preparing & filing of accurate portfolio cash reconciliations for all related bank accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Economics required
- 4 years of proven experience in Banking or financial institution
- Proficiency with MS Office applications. Loan IQ software knowledge preferred
- Excellent critical thinking, interpersonal, and communication skills are required
- Must possess the ability to multitask, be self-motivated and be deadline and results driven
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.