If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
You will be part of our Hardware Engineering team in Braunschweig supporting our successful project execution worldwide.
- You will be responsible for the planning, coordination, and follow-up, in time, quality and cost, of the Hardware Engineering works in specific projects worldwide.
- You will coordinate the Hardware Engineering with other project disciplines and align and report the progress to the Project Management.
- In addition, you will coordinate the Know-How transfer for Hardware Engineering between our facility in Spain, our local office in Braunschweig and our Engineering Center in India.
- You also support our Engineering Center in India regarding the resource setup for Hardware Engineers (f/m/d).
- Next to this, you will initiate and standardize the Hardware Engineering process for a lean and efficient project execution worldwide together with your team, our tooling department and other technical key experts.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a master’s degree in engineering technologies, ideally in the field of electrical engineering.
- You also have mid-term experience in railway technologies and / or railway operations.
- Furthermore, you bring in a very good technical understanding and follow a systematically approach.
- You are highly motivated, a team player and wants to take over responsibilities.
- Next to this, you speak business fluent English and ideally German and Spanish and you are willing to go on occasional business trips.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time