Who we are | Our Culture
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems and buildings to adapt and evolve the way we live and work through high-profile construction and infrastructure projects such as airports, pharmaceutical plants, data centers, stadiums, universities, military bases, and hospitals.
We live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Handles requests and provides customer service, guidance, and support for products and/or programs. Performs investigations and resolves problems. Coordinates activities with other internal departments to meet customer needs. Provides prioritization of scheduling requests to supplier facilities. Identifies, recommends, and helps sell products and/or programs. Independently performs full range of standard work for the professional field. Refers complex, unusual problems to others. Identifies and resolves more problems and applies problem-solving skills in order to deal with most situations.
- Review open order report and clear any holds, credit holds, order issues, etc.…for production processing liaison between plant and customer
- Monitor, resolve any customer complaints, expedites or inquires (SIE-SALES)
- Order entry
- Customer account dispute resolution
- Return goods processing for customer facing AND plant rework/disposition reconciliation
Field Service liaison (dispatch & parts assist)
- Monitor production to ensure shipments made to meet customer delivery request
- Customer interface for credit holds, delivery holds, shipment information, expedites and late shipments
- Technical assistance - interact with customers, sales, field service,
- Manage drop ship order processing
What you need:
1. BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Typically, 3-5 years of successful customer service manufacturing experience.
3. SAP SD module preferred; an ERP required.
4. Microsoft Office Suite
5. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills and capability to promote new ideas and products.
6. Team oriented personality who has the ability to work well by themselves or on a team in an international environment.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.