Being part of Global Business Services - our team is an internal business partner providing Controlling, Reporting and Business Administration services suite to our customers – other SIEMENS entities in Central Europe.
In Czech Republic we have six teams mainly supporting Headquarters in Germany, customers in Switzerland and Czech entity with Controlling and BA tasks of various complexity level. We are inspired to transform the way things are done, and widely using the cutting-edge business intelligence tools - because we want what is best for our employees and customers.
One of our teams in Prague is looking forward meeting the innovative, motivated, inspirative, people oriented and open-minded manager.
Now it’s your time to boost your career and join us as a Team Leader to shape the future together!
About Your future role
In your new role you will lead the team of 12 employees, performing controlling tasks for different customers. Since the high level of customer satisfaction is directly depending on the performance of the team, your essential activity will be developing and coaching your employees to support their engagement and motivation, keep the low level of fluctuation and promote innovative thinking and new ways of working.
Customer relationships and engagement will be another target area of your job. Together with the Customer Relationships Manager you will conduct regular customer review meetings, asking on the feedback, challenges, and new requests.
Together with the Service Line manager and other Team Leaders, you will shape the strategic development of our team, future ways of working, set the targets and priorities, and identify the ways of optimization. You will also become a part of international finance ecosystem at SIEMENS, networking with finance managers from the whole SIEMENS globe.
Your skills and experiences
· successfully completed economics or finance Master’s degree / Diploma.
· professional experience in finance area over 3 years, ideally with initial management/coordination experience.
· very good understanding of financial processes in the organization, as well as general overview on finance BI-tools.
· English and Czech fluently (both B2+ communicative). German is an advantage.
· You are possessing empathy, inspiration and engagement, as well as strong ability to work in a team.
· Excellent communication is essential for you.
We offer you
- become a part of SIEMENS international finance community
- flexibility and remote working as essential part of modern life, as well as appreciation of personal contact
- opportunities for personal and professional growth, including development programs, business and management trainings and language courses
- attractive financial package including
- yearly bonus
- rich Cafeteria benefits suite
- relocation package to Prague (for those who will need to move for this role)
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- 5 weeks of vacation with option to take up to 8 extra-holiday days (purchased via Cafeteria)
- meal vouchers
- company nursery school
- various discounts and offers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time