As part of the Country/Vertical Partner Development team, aid and facilitate the successful growth of revenue derived through the Indirect Channel in terms of supporting Partners directly through the sales cycle, coaching on account management, opportunity management and deal closure to meet revenue objectives. Build productive relationships with Channel Solution Partners,
Partner Management Execs and Partner Development Execs within a Country/Vertical territory, aligned to SPL Country/Vertical objectives.
- Achieve individual license revenue targets for country/territory by actively supporting targeted partners to close their opportunities
- Build close collaborative relationship with Partner Owners and Senior Partner Executives to focus on the successful pursuit of sales revenue.
- Work with partners to help them determine the optimal hunting/farming balance and strategy
- Work with partners to advise and guide on good practices for territory planning
- Advise partner sales reps on the effective development of account plans and maintenance of the sales pipeline to achieve targets and quotas
- Support the partner to identify key customer stakeholders and produce basic stakeholder management approaches
- Help partners identify and qualify new customer targets and opportunities
- Support Partner Sales to develop identify most appropriate software solution for the qualified customer opportunity
- Coach Partner Sales through the execution of the complete sale including effective meeting planning and opportunity tracking.
- Help Partner Sales resolve contract issues prior to contract negotiations and set priorities on critical issues
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Sales experience (5+ years) and a demonstrated
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish and English
- Experience in similar Markets
- Someone that know how to sell and wants to sell.
- Ability to build relationships at the highest levels (Channels owners)
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team
- Strong orientation to team communication and collaboration
- High Energy and attention to detail
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Knowledge on Siemens DI SW Portfolio
- Knowledge of comto maintain a current and accurate pipeline
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time