Want to play a meaningful role as a Maintenance Tech? What to be part of a brand-new growing facility? Then we want YOU!
- Execute installation ramp up, set up, and start up procedures to prepare machines and equipment for operations, and supports accountable customer engineers
- Plan, analyze, and execute assigned maintenance/troubleshooting projects and technical problems including electrical/automation and mechanical tasks/maintenance
- Support technical documentation of procedures, processes, and equipment maintenance
- Advise junior staff technically as needed
- Consult with manager in developing/implementing sophisticated maintenance, rework and repair strategies and implement new procedures; coordinate internal and/or external resources to acquire assistance in resolving more complex issues
- Attend safety trainings and executes all maintenance activities in a safe manner while following all site (and Siemens) safety guidelines and policies
- High School Diploma or State-recognized GED
- 3-5+ years’ experience with electrical and mechanical maintenance within a similar industry/environment
- Experience with electrical, PLC's, LV drives, hydraulics and motor/gearbox assemblies
- Must be willing and available to work rotating shifts
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Experience with automation or controls is preferred
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.