If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your engineering skills, learn from the a top Digital Industry Software company, and enhance your academic learning, then this may be the position for you! This internship will be 5 days per week, with 8 work hours per day.
This internship has been established to support & develop process improvement initiatives aiming at achieving lean and efficient organizational processes which will lead a competitive advantage at Siemens Digital Industry Software. This program will last 12 months, where you will be trained during the around first 4 months and working with expert engineers together for the remainder of the 8 months internship, getting a great mix between theory and practice, which will provide the exposure to grow and master your key analytical, sales, & project management skills. You will have the opportunity to support activities solving real manufacturing industry issues. Upon completing the internship and through a thorough evaluation process, there may be an opportunity to be considered for a permanent position as a technical position at Siemens Digital Industries Software in Mexico.
What are my responsibilities?
- Creating technical-business material as needed (e.g. presentations, videos, events…).
- Supporting customer facing events (virtual or presential).
- Supporting internal teams about creating, scheduling and deliver events (virtual or presential).
- Supporting and developing presentations about Industry 4.0 approach and industrial software solutions.
- Supporting presales, sales, inside sales teams’ activities
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Recently graduated in any of Electro-Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related.
- Working knowledge of creating videos and presentations, also having some industrial software knowledge.
- Strong writing, documentation, speaking and presentation skills,
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities,
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaboration
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time