Siemens Digital Industries Software is seeking an experienced software engineer to develop and implement innovative marketing solutions to meet global marketing business needs.
We are a leading global software company dedicated to helping innovative manufacturers world-wide design, manufacture and deploy innovative products faster! With the resources of a global organization and the energy of a start-up company, we have fun together while delivering innovative marketing services that improve our customers experience and Siemens marketing operational efficiency.
The Incubation Services team encourages creativity and welcomes fresh thinking so our customers, our employees and our business can achieve their full potential.
The explosion of big data, machine learning and cloud computing is creating a quantum leap forward in digital marketing and is forever changing the profession and reinventing how businesses communicate with prospects and deliver ongoing value to their customers.
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to help solve real business challenges through innovative solutions and processes that incorporate the latest marketing and analytics technologies like artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), data analytics, and cloud.
We are seeking a motivated individual responsible for designing and developing software solutions and features including writing specifications, planning, schedule estimation and implementation. Self-motivation, ownership of technical problems, results driven positive attitude, solid teamwork, and good communication skills are essential for success.
- Develop software applications that implement marketing use cases
- Develop technical requirements and functional specifications for pilots
- Develop software Proof-of-Concepts (PoCs) for pilots and implementation
- Research, identify and implement technology to pilot within applications
- Manage software projects from inception through testing to implementation
- Continually research current and emerging technologies and propose changes where needed
- Ability to coordinate complex problems involving multiple audiences
- Experience with software development principles and methodologies
- Strong analysis, design and problem-solving skills along with programming practices
- Version control/source control: Git/SCM
- UI/Frameworks: JS/Node.js (React/Vue/Svelte), Python (Flask/Django)
- Experience using data science technologies: Data Robot, Alteryx, SAS, SQL, Tableau, Power BI is a plus
- Excellent teamwork, communication and organization skills
- Capable of managing multiple priorities in a fast paced and diverse environment
- Thrives in an environment where requirements shift to meet changing business needs
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing and dynamic interdisciplinary team
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.