Siemens Digital Industries is looking for top talent to help customers deliver better products faster and more efficiently. Are you ready to show your technical capabilities in delivering the next generation of design, simulation, and manufacturing solutions? You will help companies realize the value of the digital twin where today meets tomorrow.
A Siemens Product Engineering Implementation Consultant a trusted advisor that collaborates with customers realizing their vision of a Digital Twin for product design. Ideal candidates will engage on customer enablement projects and configure and customize Siemens NX software. They will also have interpersonal skills, process improvement skills and ensure project and customer success with enablement of Siemens NX software.
Demonstrate, and understand industry best practices with Siemens NX Software in the areas of Product Design, Design Validation, Visualization, and Simulation.
Understand customers’ goals and objectives in order to identify what change initiatives are needed for the customer to be more efficient and productive with NX. Work as part of a project team to deliver quality solutions, and support customer success and product enablement. Make technical recommendations and demonstrate standard methodologies with industry best practices.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, Experience
- BS degree in Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or equivalent knowledge of product design and engineering.
- Experience with implementing 3D CAD software using Siemens DISW or similar products.
- Knowledge of 3D CAD practices for component and assembly design, data management and fundamental MS Office 365 applications.
- Experience working with a team of consultants during a software implementation.
- Experience working in a customer facing environment.
- Good communication skills at different levels throughout an organization.
- A self-starter with strong communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%.
- Preferred locations, but not limited to Seattle, WA; Hartford, CT; Providence, RI; or Detroit, MI.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.