Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
About the role
The Bid Manager is the person who leads the review of Sales proposals for products and service opportunities to determine bid feasibility and leads the development, editing and writing of proposals as well as other sales related documents according to offer preparation process of Controls & Digitization.
The Bid Project Manager is responsible for the clarification, integrity and completeness of technical and financial scope of the proposal, with particular emphasis on establishing trading terms.
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Control & Digitalization bids
- Preparation of project proposals for Controls (and Digital service) solutions with in deep & special focus on DCS Controls applications (around power generation including new energy solution) (specification analysis, Definition of Works, cost evaluation, offer text – scope of supply and services)
- Support of our regional bid management organization
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- DCS or PLC Know How
- or capability for conceptual works, efforts to design upgrade solutions from various Controls Systems
- Team player, honesty and openness is the key factor
- Strong drive and customer orientation
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon/Mumbai. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time