Analyzes and designs work systems in order to support general adherence to agreed standards, in order to ensure humanely and economical production and drives continuous improvement topics.
Areas of Responsibilty:
- Plans equipment layout, workflow, and accidental prevention measures, and the respective processes and guidelines of production.
- Contributes to budget development, and ensures adherence to agreed budgets in Industrial Engineering.
- Develops and Implements performance measurement and improvement initiatives.
- Performs inspections and investigations, and analyzes technical manufacturing or logistics processes and sequences.
- Plans, proposes and implements improvements projects on site or unit level, sets the respective targets, budgets and personnel resources, and steers the overall project process.
- Conducts time and motions studies and derives time standards for production calculations.
- Study, research, use lean tool, such as VSM, SMED etc. and train other engineers
- Post / Product Line diagnostics with Plant Simulation. To make continuously progress to build the lean factory.
- According the capacity and orders to calculate the necessary manpower needs for production.
- Annual shop diagnostics to analysis and identify the Improvement Progress.
- Manages overall ramp-up phase of new production & test equipment, or production launch of new products. and ensures life cycle support.
- Responsible to establish a standard method to monitor and update the capacity by post. Such as the standard cycle time, Overall Equipment Effectiveness.
- Support project office on planning and execution. Such as layout designment, material flow in shop, capacity and manpower simulation, and other responsibilities related with project.
Internal: Lean activities related colleagues of other department in SSCL
External: Lean partners outside of SSCL, e.g. MF-H Hagenau, MF-K Karlsruhe, Peterborough, CD C
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sensors & Communication Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time