- You will be responsible for X-ray products inclusive of Radiology, Fluoroscopy, Urology and Mobile X-ray management in ASEAN countries - Sales Funnel Monitoring, win/loss Analysis, product trainings for direct sales and channel partners.
- You will be responsible for business development of new markets in ASEAN.
- You will be responsible for channel development, customer presentations to support sales, tender support to countries, competitive arguments and analysis of competitor's products.
- You will be responsible for regional marketing for X-ray products in ASEAN. Developing and maintain good relationship with the users (e.g., radiographers, radiologists, surgeons) and decision makers in the reference sites.
- You will create marketing materials (presentation and product comparisons).
- You will assist in customer visits from other countries to reference sites i.e., communicating with the site in advance, organizing site visit and clarifying customer questions during site visit (together with local sales team). Preparing presentations for visiting customer
- You will be responsible for marketing clinical and scientific work of the reference site to external customers and Siemens Healthineers sales personnel. Develop clinical marketing materials, e.g., sets of clinical images to be used by salespeople, clinical cases, summary of economic advantages based on customers experience, news about site activities (workshops, seminars) etc.
- You will identify country and regional conferences and relevant meetings to showcase Siemens Healthineers products and support such events as agreed with local sales and X-ray business development manager.
- You will be responsible for after sales activities and customer relationship building and maintenance for key opinion leaders in the region.
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Medical Radiation Science (Diagnostic Radiography) or related fields.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Radiographer and Imaging equipment. Prior experience as Product Specialist/ Product Manager is preferred.
- You work well with team members of various background and culture, adaptive and willing to learn.
- You are confident in public speaking and presentation.
- You will focus on the customer’s perspective when setting priorities; implementing service practices that meet the customers’ and own organization’s needs.
- You have experience working in diverse working culture in ASEAN and Australia. Collaborating effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds, cultures, styles, abilities, and motivation. Enable cross border knowledge transfer with effective communication.
- English is the mandatory language required for the job. Your knowledge of a second language in ASEAN will be an added advantage as to liaise with multilingual speaking associates in the region.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office especially in PowerPoint.
Siemens Healthineers Singapore was awarded Gold in "Excellence in Total Rewards Strategy" & "Excellence in Retention Strategy" at the HR Excellence Awards 2020. Sliver for "Employer of the Year" at the HR Excellence Awards 2019.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time