Research Engineer (Contract)
Shape the future of connected world!
We believe that the world of connected things needs safer and reliable technology. With digital transformation we're delivering the future of efficient manufacturing and production. Meaning companies can get their products to customers faster than ever before - safely and reliably.
Start your journey with us as an engineer and have the opportunity to learn and to shape how *things* ought to be!
We make real what matters
- As someone who is just starting their career, you are expected to learn and follow the best practices while embarking on a journey to shape ideas into a reality
- You are expected to have good exposure to the fundamentals of electrical/electronics engineering concepts and should have done a project or two to demonstrate your depth
- Understanding of serial protocols - I2C/SPI/UART, designing circuits and the ability to use the underlying math to explain the behaviour of the circuit makes you ready for this job
- Ideally, you would have basic programming skills and cannot resist tinkering with Arduinos, Nucleos..
- You would have opportunities to work on state-of-the-art topics like, Internet-of-Things, Sensor integration, battery driven systems
- Life at Siemens encourages ownership, and you will be expected to engage within and across
- research group to build depth and breadth and to make the best of every opportunity!
Use your skills to move the world forward
- Tools of the trade: You have familiarity or experience in using LT Spice/Orcad, C/Python, MATLAB, test and measurement equipment like an Oscilloscope, Multimeter...
- Above all, you have a crystal-clear thought process while delivering your content and expressing your concern in spoken and written English
Great minds think differently
We're Siemens. A collection of over 348,000 great minds who are all making the future. If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new.
That's why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. Different genders, ages, races and sexualities. We embrace diversity and invite everyone in it to make it better than we found it. That is how you create the change.
The next big movement could come down to you. Join us in the Garden city of Bengaluru.
Surya is looking forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch.
Find out more about about Siemens at:
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time