Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Are you ready to explore an opportunity to be a key driver of Quality Management and large scale Agile / Lean Transformation? Join us as part of Quality Management team to own the journey of new way of working for SIEMENS. Change agent to guide and enable the whole project team to attain the quality and right culture using right methods to achieve business results for DTS segment
Job Description & Responsibilities:
Process Coach and Trainer
• Passionate about Quality Management and Agile / Lean Journey as a servant leader?
• You will enable building high performance teams and learning organizational demonstrating best of agile, lean and quality management system
• You are flexible to wear required hat as a Quality Champion, Auditor, Process Improvement specialist, Trainer, Mentor, Consultant and Coach
• You collaborate with other Quality champions and agile coaches to collaborate Quality Management and agile / lean transformation journey and standard methodologies
• You are curious to learn new things and at the same time ready to unlearn!
• Applies Product and Interpersonal Knowledge. Enforces Agile Principles and Holds Team Accountable.
• Provides vital and practical training on PLM process, templates and guidelines to new hires and existing teams.
• Responsible for ensuring Process adherence & Product Quality, Project Specific processes, methods and practices.
• Provides assistance in identifying and defining process tailoring for the project. Quality Plan & Management.
• Conduct compliance audits, Code quality Checks, Stage Gate Audit, Release audit.
• Ensure timely review of quality parameters as per agreed process and goal.
• Acts as SPOC for audits and assessments and follow-up actions
• Supervise and report out project metrics and identify systemic improvements
• Organize Project Review Meeting with all relevant partners
Responsible to identify opportunities for continuous process improvement
• Guides the team on setting up the project in terms of identifying Q- requirements, Quality goals
• Provide support to teams by observing, consulting and providing feedback for improvement.
• Guides team through root cause analysis and monitors corrective & preventive actions.
• Enable the practice of “Defect Removal Efficiency” DRE during the project lifecycle
• Provide coaching to Scrum Team by observing, consulting and providing feedback for improvement.
• You are a change catalyst (Challenge status quo, fearless, walk the talk!)
Required Skills and Experience
• B.E. Graduate having an excellent academic track record.
• Having overall 12-14 + years of experience in Project / Quality Management role and should have handling multiple projects.
• Advanced knowledge of quality tools for Metrics data analysis and decision making
• Proven track record to independently plan and successfully execute multiple projects based on business priorities
• Display of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex and cross-functional problems is expected
• Organization's business practices and problem resolution techniques.
• Advanced knowledge of Product Quality and process improvements like Lean, Agile, Six Sigma, TRIZ, data analytics, RPA etc.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Gurgoan. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds