1.Define and create technical concept and solutions based on requirements.
2.Implement board design to meet the specific functions and cost goals
3.Unit test and integration test of component, modules
4.Design documentation, test protocol and related documents to fulfill quality process.
5.Work closely with cross-function team and international team to reach the project goal
6.Provide the technical support on production activity and service
1. Master degree in electronic engineering, computer science or related major with over 2 years working experience or bachelor degree with over 4 years’ experience.
2. Solid design experience on the analog, digital circuit design, ARM, MCU, FPGA, CPLD, DSP
3. Familiar with communication protocol: CAN/CANopen, USB, Ethernet, PCI/PCIe,..,etc.
4. Knowledge of PCB layout, SMT production,
5. Knowledge of EMC, electrical safety and medical standard.
6. Familiar EDA design tools: Mentor Dxdesigner/design architecture, Cadence or PADS
7. Good communication skills – verbal & written both in English and Chinese
8. Embed SW design and FPGA/CPLD programming experience is a plus
9. Healthcare technical background is preferred
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time