Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- • The new Hire will be part of Services team providing services of Large Steam Turbine business.
- • You'll be responsible as Site Lead for executing the Service outages of steam turbine
- • You'll be responsible to execute the outages safely, on-time and within the estimated costs
- • You'll be responsible for handling and controlling the vendors at site during the execution of the outages
- • You'll be responsible for interacting with customer for planning/executing the outages and providing regular reports to customer.
- • You'll be responsible for reporting all site activities to Management and regular updates.
- • You'll be responsible to engage with customer and propagate Siemens products
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- • You are a graduate (B.Tech / B.E. Mechanical) with 12-15 years of experience or Diploma with 18-20 years of experience in Steam Powerplants.
- • You have experience of at least 5-8 years leading teams during Steam turbine outages
- • You have sound technical knowledge of Steam turbines of KWU/LMZ/BHEL make
- • You are comfortable working in shifts / flexibility in working hours as part of your job and traveling to different Powerplant sites across India/Abroad.
- • You have good computer skills and able to articulate fluently with customers/vendors.
This role is based in Gurugram. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time