For Yunex Ulaşım Teknolojileri A.Ş. in Istanbul, we are looking for a Commercial Project Manager. This role will be responsible for taking commercial responsibility in Yunex Ulaşım Teknolojileri A.Ş. in line with PM@Siemens Guidelines and will also report to World Project Controller abroad.
What are my responsibilities?
• Take role in preparation of commercial and legal conditions of contracts with clients, consortial partners and suppliers, carry out respective negotiations and claim management
• Maintain conformity of a project with commercial rules, standards, related law and tax regulations
• Classify and control project costs, execute cost analysis with PM
• Risk, claim and opportunity management of the project, controlling, hedging and IFRS reporting
• Prepare and present project commercial data for commercial and financial audit purposes
• Manage all project insurances as well as risks and opportunities of the project
• Follow-up guarantees, bonds, accruals, accounting documents, all receivables and payables
• Manage and report project financial results towards the local management and the World Project Controller
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics
• Specialization and/or additional education in Project Management, Claim&Contract Management, Foreign Trade will be an asset
• Very good command of English
• Good command of SAP or Spiridon
• Knowledge of international and Turkish law, accounting, IFRS, controlling&reporting, public procurement law, foreign trade and customs regulations
• Minimum 5 years of experience
What else do I need to know?
• Military service should be completed for male candidates
• No restriction for travelling
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential.
Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive
applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We
support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their
colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality,
equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the
diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving
your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the
application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review
your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00