The Trainee position for DevOps / Support Engineer will be focused on driving service specific operational processes, investigate and debug problems, implement innovative solutions, and foster continuous improvement at Siemens Financial Services. To achieve this, Siemens expects the following competences to be demonstrated by the candidate:
• Perform and follow-up on 1st and 2nd level support activities directly with business stakeholders
• Perform incident and problem analysis, debugging, root cause analysis
• Implement, monitor, and contribute actively to optimization of IT processes and services
• Build and foster optimization & automation
• Perform Quality Control and Continuous Improvement processes
To deliver the above competences, Siemens considers relevant academic skillset covering
• Low-code platforms (Outsystems, Mendix, etc.)
• Cloud Platforms, mainly AWS
• Process automation, Support, Monitoring and Daily Operations
Siemens gives preference to candidates that also demonstrate competences in:
• DevOps practices and methodologies
• Quality Assurance practices, methodologies, and tools (e.g. Selenium)
• Agile methodologies and/or ITIL
Advanced communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal will also be a plus, as well as fluency on English language (speaking and writing).
In this position, the candidates will be able to work with cutting-edge technologies, learn about IT processes and methodologies (e.g. ITIL, Scrum, DevOps), learning and growing continually.