During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
This is a zone role which aligns with both Marketing and Sales to market the company's products and/or services via electronic, and social channels. Successful candidate will be accountable for directly managing inquiries coming from marketing activity and processing out to Sales.
You think customer-first when you engage with our customers. You love to work through huge amounts of new customer inquiries, optimize your digital engagements, and adapt quickly to new tactics! To be successful in this role, you should have experience in some kind of a customer service role, preferably for software. Working with regional teams and partners around the globe, so experience in an international business environment is helpful. Together, we will continually review the qualification performance and results to ensure we exceed our team’s targets. Your ability to contribute in clear and valuable communications will help small businesses find, adopt, expand, and renew their use of our rapidly growing Xcelerator portfolio.
Demand developers will play a critical role in the support of our Marketing & Sales organization as well as the success of the companies cloud and SaaS offerings. To be successful you will need to be in constant collaboration with those Marketing and Sales teams, and responsible for the following functions:Crucial Functions
- Answers questions and qualify interest typically generated by both inbound and outbound marketing activities
- Handle initial web and possible phone qualification of contact profile and need for every online and offline inquiry.
- Build prospect interest in the products and services offered by Siemens Digital Industries Software through web, social media, e-mail, and chat interaction
- Enrich and profile our database (Salesforce) to identify new interest
- Systematically follow-up assigned inquiries in our CRM collaborating with other demand development reps, direct sales, partners or internal partner reps
- Works with Sales to develop opportunities but does not close sales
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring limited judgment
- Works under moderate supervision and usually receives detailed instructions on all work
- This position requires an individual who is able to interact with a large variety of people: sales representatives, marketing team, customers and prospects from various industrial sectors and at different levels of responsibility.
- Building relationships using all channels to develop business
- Proven strong project/product management skills, with the ability to balance multiple tasks, with tight and often changing targets.
- Highly computer literate across Microsoft Office and CRM system (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Business proficiency in English is key – additional languages are always welcome!
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Omni Channel contact management experience (web/social media/e-mail/chat)
- Affection with online marketing and marketing automation
- Proven customer experience in the B2B software industry, specific domain experience is a plus
We proud ourselves of having built a flat organizational structure, work on exciting and ambitious projects for world-class clients and provide exciting career prospects. Get an interesting Siemens benefits package. You will work in a hybrid work model which is partly the Warsaw office and from your home office, joining an international team of young professionals!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time