Cloud Solution Architect
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
Do you have a unique combination of deep technical knowledge, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Siemens development center in Gurgaon is hiring innovative Solution Architects to define appropriate solutions, software architectures for applications running on IoT platforms like Siemens MindSphere, AWS or Azure.
Should possess good
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Architect end-to-end solutions for our customers using AWS, MindSphere, Azure.
- Drive an overall IoT ecosystem engagement strategy.
- SPOC for technical questions on the design and development of IT solution concepts and IT architectures along with the creation of design specifications for the cloud platform.
- Evaluate, identify and define potential interfaces for solution components.
- Ability to estimate complex solutions, provide response to RFPs and RFQs and handle the costing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, collaboration with solution partners.
- Own the software development (Web/Mobile etc.) until the handover to customers to ensure a stable and scalable use of the solution in productive use.
- Observe the IT market for optimization of complex IT solutions and the development of new IT applications.
- Expertise in (connectivity) communication protocols.
- Exhibit high level of mentorship.
- Be the process owner.
- Excited about this career opportunity? We are looking for experienced professionals who fulfill the following requirements and criteria.
- Degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent education qualification
- You have at least >5 years of experience in designing complex software architectures, solutioning down to the detail with domain expertise.
- Experience on modern software technologies like Cloud, Big Data, .NET, JAVA, Containerization, Orchestration, Streaming platforms, Analytics, CI CD, Security and development tools like Jira, MS TFS, GitLab, etc.
- Practice agile development methods (e.g., SCRUM).
- In-depth knowledge of relational / non-relational database architectures (e.g., MS-SQL, MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra).
- Experience in the conception of digital projects and design of solutions including Backend connection and implementation.
- Extensive understanding of SOA.
- Confidence in business discussions, presentations with proficiency in English.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time