Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Strategy Manager (f/m/d) Digital Operations – Portfolio Serviceability to advance product requirements on our digital portfolio fundamental for the transformation towards a scalable service model.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As Strategy Manager Digital Operations – Portfolio Serviceability you are part of the Digital Operations Office and are responsible to drive actively and structured the change towards product design for a state-of-the-art operations model for the digital portfolio of Healthineers (covering installation, maintenance, operations, and care processes)
- You drive the strategic planning of product development and processes that ensures efficient scalability and speed for the digital operating model. Doing so, customer value creation is at the forefront of everything you do
- As an assertive personality, you create requirement packages together with diverse functions, countries and operational units that truly matter for our customers and convince the relevant stakeholders with analysis results and facts for implementation
- You are the advocate for the implementation of end-to-end digital operating model product improvements as well as own the continuous monitoring of target achievements. To speed-up and ensure customer-centricity you naturally work with minimal viable products
- You act as project manager for selected strategic project. To speed-up and ensure customer-centricity you naturally work with creative solutions and minimal viable products
- In our agile transformation team, you play a central role in presenting the requirements to the upper management in our Business Lines for product lines in focus
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in business administration or information systems, ideally with a technical background/secondary studies
- You have long years of strategy development or consulting experience, ideally in a global environment
- You have a deep understanding of internal operational and product development processes, former working experience in PLM role is of advantage
- You truly understand how to derive and prioritize product-related requirements for a scalable digital operating model covering install, maintain, operate and care processes
- You have vast experience to derive requirements from customer and translate them into structured and convincing decision proposal supported by facts
- You have experience of successful implementation of previous change projects / transformations
- You have vast experience in project management and a track record of successful projects that created a true impact
Your attributes and skills:
- You have strong communication, persuasion and negotiation skills. You have very good written and spoken English skills, German language skills are an advantage
- You have the ability to organize & motivate highly qualified & effective cross functional team
- You have strong leadership and relationship building skills to motivate internal and external stakeholders across leadership levels, cultures and locations to drive the necessary changes
- Your actions are shaped by strong economic considerations
- You have the ability to prioritize & make "tough" decisions
- You are willing to take international business trips (approx. 20%)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Somya Shetty.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time