Then come and join our global team as Strategy Manager (f/m/d) Digital Service Transformation Operations - Process Innovation to drive the process improvements and new collaboration methods for Digital Operations on our digital portfolio.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As Strategy Manager (f/m/d) Digital Service Transformation you are part of the Digital Operations Office, you define and implement Lean Ops model taking into account DevOps methods and intelligent swarming procedures in the transition to modern holistic service cooperation for the digital portfolio of Healthineers (including installation, maintenance, operate and care)
- You drive the strategic planning of processes towards a digital service model that ensures efficient scalability with the growing digital portfolio of Siemens Healthineers
- You ensure that the process innovations and digital transformation of the Operational Service Delivery model truly meet customer requirements and stay within budget and deadline targets
- You act as project manager for selected strategic project. To speed-up and ensure customer-centricity you naturally work with creative solutions and minimal viable products
- As an assertive personality, you advocate for a new culture of cooperation and work with diverse functions, countries and operational units to put together requirement packages for best-in-class installation, maintenance and operational tasks and processes to ensure agility and speed in everything we do
- In our agile transformation team, you play a central role in presenting the Business process improvements to the Senior management of our business lines
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable field of study
- You have many years of service-related delivery management or consulting experience, ideally in a global environment
- You have excellent in-depth experience in (IT) operating processes and methods as well as DEVOPS and Swarming models
- You have a deep understanding of internal operational processes and automation capabilities
- You have practical experience in the use of tools for root cause and value stream analyzes and change management and you established new ways of working in Customer Service away from vertical escalations to a new SWARMING approach
- You have experience in the successful implementation of previous change projects / transformations
- You have vast experience in project management and a track record of successful process improvement projects that created a true impact
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a business-fluent command of English languages, both written and spoken and German knowledge is good to have
- You possess superior organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
- You are proactive, structured, and able to work under pressure
- You have the ability to organize and motivate a highly qualified and effective cross-functional team
- You take a structured and proactive approach to problem solving and have good conflict management skills across all hierarchical levels. You are able to identify synergies between different stakeholders and drive their implementation
- Your business acumen distinguishes you to make well-considered economic decisions
- You have the ability to responsibly set priorities and make far-reaching decisions
- You are willing to travel internationally on an occasional basis (approx. 20%)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Somya Shetty.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time