With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries Java Developer help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us !
We are looking for Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Engineering in Computer Science with 2 to 5 years of experience in design and development of Enterprise Applications
• Strong Knowledge in mainstream development languages Java/J2EE with SPRING
• Strong knowledge in Object Oriented programming skills, and Design principles & patterns
• Exposure to designing for NFRs (security, portability, privacy, availability, maintainability etc) in enterprise level solutions
• Exposure to platform independent development ? Develop once and run on many platforms Windows/Linux, like QT, OSAL layers.
• Knowledge on Service Oriented Architecture and using services from heterogeneous applications.
• Strong knowledge in multithreaded programming and data structures.
• Working experience in SQL Database preferably Postgres.
• Working experience in broker based messaging system.
• Exposure to Basic Networking and Network management concepts.
• Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
• Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time