With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries UI Developer help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us !
We are looking for 2 to 5 years of experience in design and development of Enterprise Applications working on Angular JS 2/4/5/9/11 with Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Engineering in Computer Science
• Excellent Design and Programming skills on web-development using Angular JS 2/4, Bootstrap, NodeJS, CSS, Ajax, XML/JSON
• Good exposure to XML & JSON technologies such as Web Services, Schema, and XSL
• Define and enforce best practices in front-end technology across various front end projects.
• Working knowledge of grunt or similar build tools
• Familiarity with linting and/or other code quality tools
• Experience in doing performance analysis, caching mechanisms, Cross-Platform (Windows/LINUX) / Cross-Browser development, Coding best practices (Error-Handling, Memory leaks etc.) & effective Code reviews
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time