Organization: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Type: Part time / fixed term - 12 to 24 months
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s unique portfolio supports customers to achieve greater productivity and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate cutting-edge future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as a “Working Student (m/f/d) – MindSphere – Sales – Project Management Office” in one of our offices in Munich.
- Preparation of reports and dashboards based on Power BI
- Preparation of Salesforce reports and updating data entries in Salesforce
- Configurating and managing the content of a data base which contains the Cloud offerings of all Siemens entities
- Preparation of management presentations in PowerPoint
- Analysis of Excel databases (e.g. on usage metrics) and extracting the most relevant in-formation for management reports
- Support in organizing community events (calls, workshops)
- Support in preparing monthly cloud newsletters
- Master’s student with very good or excellent Bachelor
- Proficient in writing and understanding complex formulae in MS Excel
- Proficient in preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Medium/advanced programming skills
- Ideally existing knowledge of Power BI
- Fluency in English and ideally also in German
- Proven ability to interact and to communicate effectively with people at all levels and diverse cultures
- Team player with very high commitment and motivation
What more do I need to know?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
At Siemens PLM we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally recognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally – including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career.
This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition, we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
How do I apply?
We look forward to your application. Please note that only complete application packages (including letter of motivation, CV and certificates) can be taken into account.
Your contact person is Jens Lamparth, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
In addition, you will find helpful information about careers at Siemens and have the possibility to set up an individual search agent who will automatically inform you about interesting vacancies.
Siemens supports the Program “Job – Jobs ohne Barrieren” initiated by the Bundesministerium für
Arbeit und Soziales. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Part-time