We are looking for C# software developer for our software development team to build software systems for healthcare sector. You will participate in the development of software platform Syngo.
Syngo is an intelligent imaging software for multi-modality reading for all key clinical fields, used from general radiology to oncology, from cardiovascular to neurology. It provides excellent base for optimal diagnosis and therapy decisions. See more on the https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/medical-imaging-it
Your team will be working on challenging tasks to enable software platform for multiple medical devices and processing of high throughput as well as big volume of data, real-time diagnoses and data visualization.
We are using agile methods of software development (Scrum) and apply best engineering practices. We deal with complex challenges in an interdisciplinary environment with a global outreach. If we need help or coaching, we can always reach out to a solid network of experts within our organization.
More about our projects: http://www.siemens.sk/download/velki-ludia/en/index.php
WHAT DO WE EXPECT:
- Required education: University education (Bachelor's degree)
- Educational Specialization: Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience
- Language skills: English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Number of years of experience: 2
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in software engineering, preferably in healthcare or related areas
- C#, Angular12 and HTML5
- Experience in using and applying of SOLID principles, OOP and design patterns
- Basic understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and engineering practices such as TDD, CI, etc.
- Versioning System usage (e.g., TFS, GIT), Continues integration
- Concurrency and multithreading
- Preferably some experience in applying of Agile methodologies such as Scrum
Familiarity and experience with one or more of the following technologies is welcome:
- Windows Communication Foundation
- Regulations and policies related to processing of information in Healthcare, Clinical and Diagnostics (HIPPA, EHR, etc.)
- SOA and application integration
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Attitude for learning new technologies
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Interpersonal and communications skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Adjustable standing desk as a standard
MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2300EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time