Siemens EDA is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
The Scalable Verification Solutions Division (SVSD) - MED Solutions division is seeking a highly qualified System Validation/DevOps Engineer to work in the VirtuaLAB team.
Veloce VirtuaLAB is the first, fully realized virtual ICE solution, ICE-based devices and SoftModel Memories for pre-silicon verification of SoCs. Veloce VirtuaLAB makes emulation & prototyping easier-to-use and more accessible to enterprise-wide design teams.
The team is responsible for infrastructure, platform and release testing for all VirtuaLAB solutions.Main Responsibilities
- Testing and validation of VirtuaLAB solutions portfolio for each quarterly release on emulation and prototyping environments.
- Validation of solutions on new platforms for emulation and prototyping environments in early phases of deployment.
- Develop and enhance infrastructure and environment.
- Develop scripts to build, enhance and automate regression infrastructure and increase testing efficiency.
- Developing/maintaining in-house utilities to automate/facilitate development & releasing activities.
- Monitoring test results, summarizing test results for different configurations and different platforms.
- Creation and maintenance of VirtuaLAB dashboards.
- Provide and develop in depth technical expertise to assist the research & development of automation essential to the deployment, management, monitoring of VirtuaLAB.
- VirtuaLAB packaging and releasing.
- Understand, lead, and execute plans.
- Closely work and interact with R&D Groups in VirtuaLAB.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering. Graduation Grade: Excellent or Very Good with Honor Degree.
- 0-4 years of experience.
- Strong proficiency in languages such as Shell/Perl/Python/Java and TCL/TK is required.
- Solid experience in Hardware Description Languages such as VERILOG , VHDL is required.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance Concepts and SW Testing.
- Knowledge about Testing Strategies, Test Planning and Testing Automation Tools.
- Knowledge about Data Management, Visualization and Analysis.
- Strong experience with DB , DB Design (SQL and MySQL , others).
- Good Knowledge about Digital/RTL Design Basics is required.
- Good knowledge in Software programming.
- Needs to be methodological, have good communication skills, and a lot of tenacity.
- Candidate with Prior Knowledge of Mentor Graphics Tools such as Simulation, Synthesis, or any Functional Verification Flows is a plus!
- Candidate with Prior knowledge in prototyping or emulation is a plus!
- Knowledge with protocols: AMBA AXI, PCIe, USB, SATA, SAS, Ethernet, DDRx, or similar is a plus.
- Experience in DevOps Practices as continuous integration, continuous delivery, monitoring, and logging is a plus.
- Self-Motivated, attentive to details and able to work independently.
- Excellent Communication Skills with Good Capability for Continuous Learning.
- High ability to demonstrate good analysis and problem solving skills.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary and a generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time