Business Development Professional (Distribution Systems) – Siemens Industrial Ltd., Dhaka Bangladesh
We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow! The talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
The incumbent would be responsible for LV and MV market development and sales related activities in Bangladesh. The incumbent must be a Bangladeshi national.
do you craft the future through your incredible sales experience?
- Your primary responsibility would be to develop a growth strategy for the business, focusing both on financial gain and customer satisfaction aspect into consideration, also conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- You would be responsible to build long-term relationship with new and existing customers, promote products/services to address customer's current and anticipated needs, penetrate market through customer visits and business meetings.
- Preparation of sales offers or sales contracts ensuring adherence to necessary local and global guidelines is a primary responsibility of the position. You must also keep updated records of sales, revenue, invoices, receivables etc. in coordination with the commercial colleagues. Providing trustworthy feedback and extending after sales support should be ensured.
- You need to ensure appropriate development initiatives for the entry level sales colleagues.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from a reputable university, additionally an MBA degree is preferred.
- You bring 8-10 years of proven experience in Low and Medium Voltage system sales, business development along with knowledge on existing market and competitors. Experience in Customer Support function will be an added advantage.
- Well-versed with Office365 tools, CRM software (e.g., Salesforce), MS Project and MS Office suit.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills both in Bengali and English with good networking, negotiations skills to deal with internal/external and international stakeholders.
- Capable of working under pressure. Excellent collaboration and solution centric problem-solving approach is a role requirement.
This role is based in Bangladesh (Dhaka) gives the opportunity to visit other locations in Bangladesh and beyond. In return, the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the craft of things to come.
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. The company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and decentralized energy systems, on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries, and on smart mobility solutions for rail and road transport.
Last but not the least we're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow!Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time