Job title – Sr. Process Associate - HR Services (Travel & Expenses Operator)
We provide our
Hire-to-Retire services along the complete lifecycle of an employee from
onboarding to pension services.
We leverage our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers
We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitalization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Functional expertise in SAP Manual Posting.
· Preparing reconciliation statement for Corporate card and employee direct deposit payments.
· Closely work with cash management team in initiating daily payment run and assist in resolving payment exceptions or rejections in SAP.
· Provide complete and consistent responses in a timely manner to the T&E customer inquiry / Stake holders through C-ontact tool.
· Assist with internal and external audits, projects and initiatives for the travel and expense program.
· Identifies and implements process improvements into the process.
· Effectively identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is difficult or complex.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· 2 to 3 years’ Experience in Travel and Expense process is preferred.
· Experience in working knowledge on SAP and Concur tool is preferred.
· Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
· Target oriented and team player with analytical skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication (Written and Verbal) skills a must.
- Flexible in work timing & shifts
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time