- Analyzes and develops the elements of Supply Chain / Logistics processes, in order to achieve and implement highly efficient Logistics standards within EP ASEAN and Australia
- Develops supplier forecasts and determines logistical processes with suppliers.
- Supporting logistical requirements regarding material provision and delivery as well as material phase-in/out in the PLM process.
- Plans and controls assigned inventories and stocks level in the warehouse (e.g. supply level, planning adjustments, etc.), analyzes inventory changes and develops measures for inventory reduction.
- Analyzes, controls and reports on relevant KPI (e.g. productivity, profitability, capital tie-up, assets), detects and evaluates plan deviations, and derives recommendations for respective remedial measures.
- Analyzes and controls logistical processes (e.g. Cycle Time, First Pass Yield, On-time delivery, KPI of effectiveness, productivity, etc.), in order to detect process weaknesses and to start process improvements.
- Maintains a network and cooperates with all involved stakeholder in the respective processes.
- Establishes, monitors, updates, and benchmarks metrics, and derives and proposes measures to improve order processing & Logistics process.
- Provides analyses as required by Supply Chain / Logistics Management.
- Initiates and implements Supply Chain / Logistics improvement programs.
- Supporting and monitor operational order processing and coordinating with SAG and GBS
- Establishes Supply Chain / Logistics oriented customer relations for ASEAN and AUS in order to meet customer expectations.
- Co-operates with the internal Order Processing, Logistics and Controlling functions to ensure acceptance of and adherence to Supply Chain / Logistics processes, guidelines, and tools.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics or Business (preferred)
- 3+ years previous experience in logistics management or coordination
- Experience in dealing in a complex global organizational structure
- Knowledge of SAP and willingness to gather know how in E-commerce platform tools
- Strong team player with energy and commitment to drive changes and the ability to work effectively in cross-functional and multi-cultural team.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Well-developed motivational and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Fluent in English.
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with spreadsheet programs
- Working knowledge of PC computer systems and cargo management software preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time