Who We Are | Our Culture:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems and buildings to adapt and evolve the way we live and work through high-profile construction and infrastructure projects such as airports, pharmaceutical plants, data centers, stadiums, universities, military bases, and hospitals.
We live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Siemens Building Products is looking for a Territory Sales Manager (TM) focused on Channel Sales for Building Automation HVAC Products. The territory includes South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, DC, Delaware, and Pennsylvania. Home base for the candidate is flexible within the region, with a requirement to live near a major airport. Travel expectation is 50%+. The TM will report to the National Sales Manager and will have no direct reports. The TM will have management responsibility of a sales agency in the territory
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and new customers at all position levels through civic and professional meetings, sales meetings, workshops, joint sales calls, and trade shows.
- Support customers with training, technical support and project quotes
- Manage the delivery of Marketing materials and promotions
- Prospecting and onboarding new accounts
- Developing strategies and business plans to maintain greater than market growth across the account base and to meet or exceed corporate sales targets
- Monitor sales activity and conduct regular reviews with customers
- Assist the Product Development team with new product roll outs including training, supporting documents, competitive analysis, test sights, promotions, and all other relevant activities
- Create, maintain, and implement a Sales & Marketing Calendar of Activities to include but not limited to:
- Website reviews
- Communications (email blasts, webinars, Linkedin posts, in person meetings, etc)
- New product launches
- Customer meetings
- Effective use of Marketing funds
- 5+ years of experience with Building Automation/HVAC Products
- 5+ years of experience calling on calling on all employee levels in distribution
- Good mix of Account Management and New Business Development Skills
- Strong Sales and Marketing background with a track record of success in achieving goals
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- Matching 401(k) up to 6%
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.