Territory Sales Director - Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana or Arkansas
Building Robotics, Inc. is a Siemens-owned business founded in 2012, as Comfy | Enlighted. Our mission is connecting employees to the people, places, and things they need to do their best work. Our SaaS platform combines building intelligence, space analytics, and a consumer-grade mobile app technology to improve the workplace experience for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, our fast-growing team balances the dynamic energy of a small company with the backing of a global powerhouse.
About the Job
At Comfy | Enlighted, we sit at the interaction of technology, people and workspaces, making hybrid working possible for enterprise organizations. If you are someone that is passionate about technology, and interested in shaping the future of work, this role may be for you.
What you will be doing
Responsible for managing the entire enterprise portfolio of the region
Highlight and target key accounts which will gain a foothold in the region
Promote and be aware of company product knowledge, business rules and processes
- Recommend service and product enhancement to improve the sales potential and customer satisfaction
- Ensure the delivery of targets through individual recognition, performance review, people management and reward
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of the company's relationship with them
- Determine the company's gross-profit and annual unit plans by analyzing trends and results and implementing marketing strategies
- Develop field sales action plans to facilitate the implementation of the regional sales programs
- Maintain technical and professional knowledge by reviewing professional publications, participating in professional societies and establishing personal networks
- Plan for the achievement of individual and divisional targets in alignment with the strategies and policies of the company
- Establish sales objectives by projecting expected sales volume and forecasting and developing sales quotas for territories and the region
- 6+ years of relevant experience in Sales, preferably B2B within lighting
- Client Acquisition, SaaS sales and Enterprise accounts
- Experience in SaaS domain
- Market-leading software application centered on improving the workplace experience, Comfy : )
- Brand new, bright, airy office in sunny downtown Oakland steps away from BART
- Take-what-you-need vacation policy
- Competitive salaries
- Generous medical, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401k policy
- Frequent team events (costumes optional) and lots of snacks
- Independent start-up culture with the backing of a global corporate powerhouse
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Comfy, we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Building Robotics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.