Ensure and improve the supplier quality in the assigned area of dedicated business (products and services). Implement SQM requirements regarding preventive actions, technical specifications and qualification of suppliers. Act as SQM contact in cross-functional teams.
What are my responsibilities?
- Support standardized supplier qualification process according to corporate guidelines (Ready for business)
- Apply preventive quality methods aimed at risk minimization. Design, maintain and improve specific quality requirements, specification and concepts based on supplier categorization.
- Qualify and approve suppliers, in cooperation with purchasing, and plans and execute supplier Audits including follow up of audit measures.
- Coordinate product/service qualifications and approvals based on specific requirements / specification (ready to order). Collaborate in the creation of technical specifications.
- Create and negotiate Quality Assurance Agreements and monitor implementation in supplier processes.
- Drive performance and continuous improvement management and collaborate in supplier development programs.
- Implement complaints managements to detect and analyze non-conformance and communicate with supplier. Support sustainable problem solving.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or above, major in electrical engineering, automation or related
- More than 3 years’ experience in Quality function, with rich experience in supply quality management and supplier qualification
- Good experience in new product launch quality control
- Familiar with the kinds of quality tool, excellent communication, and analytical skill
- Excellent English skills in writing and speaking
- ISO 9001 or VDA6.3 Auditor qualification will be really a plus.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time