- You will be responsible for full P&L responsibility for managed businesses and product lines.
- You will set vision and creates/ adapts/ evolves strategy for Ultrasound in Singapore and assigned countries, aligned to global Ultrasound strategy, to meet the needs of the market.
- You will establish relationships with top customers to maximize business opportunities.
- You will drive the development and implementation of a CRM methodology, including go-to-market approaches and resource investments/ re-alignments to drive profitable growth.
- You will lead the coordination of sales forecasts, annual budgets, cost control measures and profit expectations within country and/or within affiliated countries.
- You will lead, inspire, and motivate organization and is responsible for overall success of the business.
- You will drive workforce utilization planning for sales, marketing, applications, and field service to ensure effective staffing for current and future business needs.
- You will champion Employee Engagement, Motivation and Morale initiatives, including the execution of the over-arching Employee Engagement Action Plan.
- You will promote and support performance management and professional development culture.
- You will ensure organizational adoption of Business Conduct Guidelines and drives a Compliance culture.
- You are accountable for the implementation and completion of all Risks and Internal Controls.
- You are accountable for the requirements and obligations within the governance system of the respective country.
- You will be responsible for all people topics including employment laws, workers councils, labor unions, recruitment, employment conditions, management of performance warnings and termination of employees.
- You hold a successfully completed Bachelor’s Degree or similar degree relevant in Siemens Healthineers’ business of medical technology.
- You have at least 15 years of extensive experience in the medical device industry. Ultrasound experience strongly preferred.
- You have also at least 5 years of experience leading sales/ clinical/ business partner, and cross-functional teams.
- You possess a high degree of Financial Acumen and understanding of finance concepts.
- You possess effective conflict resolution skills, as the role encompasses interaction with many internal and external stakeholders.
- You are a self-starter with strong organizational skills. You are a team player who is flexible, enthusiastic and possess an energetic personality. You possess the ability to balance a process-driven approach while generating innovative ideas is imperative.
- You possess effective written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, presentation skills and negotiating skills.
- You possess strong background in a customer focused environment and history of fostering top customer relationships.
- You possess strong analytical skills to deal with complex business issues
- You are flexible to travel up to 50% of the time (when travel becomes widely possible again)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time