Are you a highly talented Testing & Commissioning leader with experience in Rail systems?
Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Siemens Mobility Rail Infrastructure business supplies the global markets of rail and road-bound transport with innovative products and solutions for Rail Automation, Rail Electrification and in the area of intermodal mobility, apps and backend systems.
If you're interested in working as a Head of Testing & Commissioning based in our Sydney office, we'll offer you the support to make it happen!
Change the future with us.
You will a leader in railway systems and provide technical and managerial leadership in Testing & Commissioning of the projects by ensuring there are adequate competent resources to meet the forecast project demands.
- Be responsible as overall technical authority in your area of responsibility and provide mentorship to your team
- Act as the interface for to Project Management, the Bid Group, R&D, Product Lifecycle Management, other engineering disciplines, technical interface partners, customer and other key stakeholders as necessary
- Be a central point of contact for all Testing & Commissioning related matters
- Manage the competency of your team and guide them to achieve the required competencies while maintaining a balance between delivery, competency growth and succession planning
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You are an experienced Test and Commissioning leader with validated experience of delivery of Rail Systems projects preferably with some experience also in ETCS Projects.
- You have the experience and capability to effectively lead teams.
- Hold a relevant tertiary qualification
- We’d love to see T&C Competency with one or more Rail Systems customers or authorities in Australia
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We support a diverse workforce
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time