- You will have full responsibility for the finance function in Singapore and across ASEAN.
- You will manage the P&L and Balance Sheet for Acuson Singapore Pte. Ltd., ensuring its financial targets are met.
- You will make financial decisions on behalf of Acuson Singapore Pte. Ltd., working in conjunction with the General Manager and within the overall Ultrasound Leadership team.
- You will be responsible for financial closing, budgeting/ forecasting, internal and statutory reporting, credit/ collections, and other core financial tasks.
- You will operationally lead and run the Offer-to-Order process with the objection of safeguarding the overall growth and profitability ambitions.
- You will manage quarterly risk & internal controls monitoring and certification.
- You will be responsible for the treasury function, including bank accounts and managing foreign exchange exposure.
- You will be responsible for tax compliance in the country and that cross-border business activities are fully tax-compliant.
- You will liaise and build strong collaboration with internal and external shared service organizations and functions (i.e., accounting, tax, treasury, IT, order-to-cash).
- You will manage a small team with further increases planned as business grows.
- You will serve as a role model for the Finance Community and beyond by living and promoting ownership culture and foster the professional development of individuals.
- You hold a successfully completed Bachelor’s Degree in finance or post-graduate qualification equivalent.
- You have at least 10 years of leadership in a finance organization.
- You possess excellent knowledge and understanding of relevant financial processes and value flows from accounting (current knowledge of local GAAP + IFRS), tax, treasury, and ERP perspective.
- You possess excellent business understanding capability and strong analytical skills for timely and accurate financial analysis driving prompt and effective decision making.
- You are a self-starter with strong organizational skills. You are a team player who is flexible, enthusiastic and possess an energetic personality. You possess the ability to balance a process-driven approach while generating innovative ideas is imperative.
- You possess effective written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, presentation skills and negotiating skills.
- You are flexible to travel up to 20% of the time (when travel becomes widely possible again).
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time