• Definition of the “functionality” or “feature” of clinical application and/or workflow.
• Whole product lifecycle management of owned clinical application and/or clinical workflow including contribution to product roadmap and upgrade strategy.
• Participate in usability engineering activities, as defined by Usability Engineering Working Instruction.
• Price book content for owned clinical application.
• Development of Clinical and workflow concept. Ensure during development of technical concepts and during implementation of requirements that customer needs are fulfilled in close collaboration with R&D feature responsible.
• Advise and support the product managers with regard market requirement specification.
• Collaborate with customers with regard analysis of workflows on site as well as evaluation of concepts, prototypes and new features / workflows.
• Screening of workflow technology and workflow benchmarking of competition, particularly in China.
• Define and develop future clinical innovations and workflow improvements.
• Other tasks assigned by superiors.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time