For factory automation business unit, we are looking for an automation product sales specialist. The main responsibility is to push SIMATIC portfolio in terms of SMART product to relevant channels and target customers.
What are my responsibilities?
- Product sales specialist for SIMATIC portfolio to achieve sales target
- Develop target OEM jointly with region sales or independently
- Track the pilot machine development
- Product support on SIMATIC SMART product to responsible sales unit
- Marketing and promotion activities on SIMATIC SMART portfolio
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Rich knowledge of responsible SIEMENS products or competitors corresponding products
- Solid technical background and best with hand-on engineering experience with micro automation PLC
- 3+Sales or technician experience in OEM, SI, distributor or international/domestic PLC supplier.
- Bachelor or above.
- Good communication skills internally and externally, and good ability to listen
- Good presentation skills to present in front of large audience
- Quick learner and with good business sense
- Ability for structured & analytic approach to analyze status, propose measures, implement and follow-up
- Team-work spirit
What else do I need to know?
SIMATIC by Siemens is one of the world's leading industrial automation systems. It includes a range of industrial automation products designed to accommodate a large variety of tasks. Flexible and cost-effective, the SIMATIC system is ideally suited to manage the ever-growing demands the manufacturing and process industry requires of today’s machines and systems.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time