SIEMENS AG is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation,
quality, reliability and internationality for 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of efficient power generation and power transmission solutions and a pioneer in infrastructure solutions as well as automation, drive and software solutions for industry.
Large Drive Application, a portfolio company of SIEMENS AG engineers and produces heavy-duty
electrical drive systems for medium and high voltage ranges: electrical motors, converters and generators. Additionally, the unit offers special large drives for ships, mines and rolling mills. Its digitalization expertise and outstanding service keeps the performance and availability of the offered drives at the maximum. As a commercial and Business Administrator in an industry leading organization, you will be a team player located in Thailand, Bangkok working along with a dynamic team of Sales, technical support and functional report to the FIN head. Together as a team, we optimize, expand and grow the business.
What are my main responsibilities?
• Commercial role including sales to execution of LDA product and service business.
• Negotiations of commercial terms and condition in customer contract with reference to local legal
• Project financial in compliance with IFRS. Timely of revenues recognition (CCM or POC method),
cost monitoring such as forex hedging and relevant cost optimization initiatives.
• Preparation of financial documents e.g. bank guarantees, advance payment, performance /
warranty bond, letter of credit, contract signing with stamp duty.
• Liaise with Tax dept on local tax compliance such as withholding tax and VAT
• Support with procurement activities, with SCM governance.
• Review and support AR for collections.
• Perform the month-end routines, including but not limited to JV postings of accruals, provisions,
and consistent housekeeping like GR and IR, TECO / CLOSE, PAC Alerts and balance sheet items.
• Performs review and analysis on the key financial indicators, New Order, Revenue, Gross
Profits, EBIT and Cash flows
• Work closely with Sales/technical in project management for risk assessment, NCC analysis.
• Independent in gathers, analyzes and evaluates relevant data, and provides comprehensive reports
and decision memos.
• Prepares presentations, reports, statistical charts and briefings on financial performance.
• Analyzes strategic or operational tasks, in assigned functional area. Supports manager in any as
signed ad-hoc tasks.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or finance related
• Commercial, Finance and Accounting background at least 2 years
• Siemens background will be added advantage
• Experience in product or service business and preferred project business
• Proficient in English required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• SAP knowledge is a plus
• Strong background in cost and profit controlling and reporting
• Professional ethics, responsibility, and problem-solving orientation
• Service mindset, ability to communicate and negotiate with different partners and work in a team
• Open to work in multinational environment
Siemens Limited offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary,
bonus scheme, holiday, allowances, and pension for permanent employees.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time