Nashik | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
- To ensure that the quality of supply from our casting suppliers is continuously improved and you bundle the SQM activities in your material field (commodity)
- Responsible for all the discussion with headquarter team in Germany and worldwide production sites as well as with your local counterpart from purchasing
- Representing as central contact person for development, engineering, and a specialist for the development of suppliers for castings (e.g. motor housings) and their mechanical processing
- Handling supplier audits, process surveys and root cause analyses at suppliers, thus ensuring process and product quality
- Support suppliers in the creation of action plans and accompany suppliers in the implementation of performance improvements
- Releasing FAI/PPAP for casting parts onsite at the supplier before sending it to our locations
- Implementing improvement activities and carry out effectiveness checks using independent controlling
- Support the reduction of material costs and process analyses along with contributing your own ideas, coordinate superordinate measures, and standardize purchased parts
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should be minimum experience of 7-12 years along with bachelor’s or Master’s in Mechanical Engineering
- Expertise with Reporting status to management
- Regular communication with customers and regular site visits.
- Participating in negotiations and interpreting and implementing contracts in the project
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Nashik. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time