Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- • Responsible for developing, modifying, testing and evaluating materials of steam turbine components
- • Providing technical advice about the suitability of materials & diagnosing faults
- • Advising on, planning and organizing inspections, maintenance and repairs
- • Address materials and process concerns from suppliers, manufacturing and customers.
- • Able to conduct FE Analysis e.g. static, transient, linear, nonlinear, fatigue (LCF/HCF), thermal analyses as per requirements.
- • Interpret results and provide design change solution and optimize the design
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- • BE/B.Tech (Mechanical – any Govt. Engineering college) with CGPA > 8.0 OR ME/M.Tech with CGPA > 8.0
- • Minimum 5 of Engineering experience in materials and structural integrity.
- • Strong theoretical fundamentals in material – this will be the key assessment point.
- • Relevant experience in Steam or Gas turbines will be of an added advantage
- • Strong fundamentals in Mechanics and engineering design
- • Knowledge of any Finite Element Method (FEM) software (preferably ABAQUS or ANSYS) is desirable
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurugram/ Vadodara. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time