Siemens DISW is a global leader in the field of product development software and services. Our status in the market place has not only enabled our customers to become highly successful businesses, it has also led to significant growth in our company’s revenue and a demand to grow our Portfolio Sales Organisation.
As a result of our continued growth, and Portfolio Development being a key part of our corporate go-to-market strategy, a new position is available for a UK Portfolio Development Executive – Product Engineering Solutions (PES).
Help our customers transform their business with our best in class technology !
As profit margins in manufactured goods continue to come under pressure, product companies must seek ways to improve their processes enabling the creation and development of market leading products. We enable companies to address this need ! As a Portfolio Development Executive, you will possess a commercial outlook, be able to identify where PES solutions are suitable, whilst understanding the competitive landscape and market potential.Responsibilities
- Be the UK business lead for PES portfolio (mechanical design)
- Drive pipeline and revenue for the PES portfolio through definition and execution of target markets and go to market strategy, using campaigns and initiatives to maximise success and meet the annual business plan
- Identify and track relevant industry trends and produce growth forecasts
- Analyse competitor offerings and coverage to establish clear competitive differentiation for the portfolio within different markets
- Work with Sales Account Managers and Sales Executives to build strategic plans for identified customers and opportunities in the target market to deliver the go to market strategy
We are looking for someone who has experience in a customer-facing software sales, business development or pre-sales organisation. You may also have domain experience in key Industries such as Transport and Industrial Machinery.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to receive your application !We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time